Through training programs, we ensure your success on social media.
Here's how our approach works:
1. Educate. We will begin by establishing a solid foundation on the topic. We’ll explain overall best practices and emerging trends applicable to your business.
2. Analyze. Next we’ll look at case studies of businesses within your peer set to illustrate potential opportunities and the strategies to avoid.
3. Recommend. Based on your goals and available resources, we will recommend tactics and processes for your team to advance your strategy.
4. Discuss. Finally, we will conclude with a honest discussion with your team in which we set realistic expectations and decide how to move forward together.
We can design a seminar or series of seminars on a wide range of social media topics. Here are the topics most commonly requested by our clients:
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing for Business
Establishing Your Personal Social Media Strategy
Designing a Social Media Marketing Strategy for B2B Brands
Creating Better Content for Your Social Channels
Growing Your Audience Through Organic and Paid Tactics
Improving Your Social Media Team Workflow
Establishing Your Company’s Social Media Crisis Plan
Using Social Media Analytics to Make Better Decisions
Transforming Your Employees Into Brand Evangelists
Designing a Social Media Recruiting Plan to Attract Top Talent
Empowering Your Executives to Succeed with Social Media
We can deliver your presentation on-site or via webcast.
You will receive a copy of the presentation in both PowerPoint and PDF format, and you will retain all rights to its usage. If the seminar is delivered as a webcast, you will receive the recording as well.
Our training services can also be white labeled and delivered directly to your own clients.